If you’re a seller on Amazon, you probably know that Amazon and seller account suspensions are inseparable, just like two peas in a pod. No matter how much we want it, suspensions are a dime a dozen nowadays, which makes it harder to control and take over. If you get notifications, or there is something wrong with your metrics, just know, there are clouds on the horizon. It’s like a perfect storm of suspended sellers sailing through the eCommerce, affected by fear and panic. In order to weather this storm, we’re going to deal with these problems and find proper solutions. We’d rather live and learn than not learn at all. That’s what Got Suspended Clients is here for!
Let’s take a closer look at your Account Health. See, there is a Customer Service Performance section, where ODR plays a pivotal role in your account’s destiny. If you look even closer, you’ll see that it consists of the A-to-Z Guarantee Claim. What is it? How does it work? And how can it lead to having a suspended account?
SPOILER ALERT: Having problems with the A-to-Z Guarantee claims will result in raising the percentage of your ODR, which will, in turn, lead you to sus-, wait for it, pension, suspension! What’s more, it will affect your rating, which as you know is important when selling on Amazon. In one word, just follow Amazon’s policies and satisfy its customers; you can catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar!
A-to-Z claim happens quite often and for the following reasons:
- The customer received the wrong product or even half of it. This issue can occur if the description doesn’t match the actual product, has missing parts, or is damaged.
- Your customers do not receive their orders. If the products are shipped late, it is also possible to file a claim concerning your customer service. This can be done 3 days after the expected delivery date and/or 30 days after processing the order.
- If your customer is dissatisfied with the purchase, they can return the item. Sellers who refuse to refund will also find an A-to-Z claim in their account.
Resolving this kind of situation is like riding a bicycle. Once you know the formula, you’ll never forget it.
- Never lose your touch with customers. Contact them, show that you really care. Remember, well begun is half done! Listen to their opinion and ignore the bad attitude towards you, be polite. What really makes you a good seller is your politeness.
- Suggest something that can make your customer turn a blind eye on the issue and enjoy your offer. For example, replacement, refunds. Just be creative with it.
- Do everything on time! Respond to your customers within the given 3 days period.
P.S. Always check your Account Health, leave no stone unturned!
Long story short, A-to-Z claims happen on a regular basis. Thousands of sellers don’t know how to act, or they simply forget about their Account Health and don’t see the claim on time. Just don’t lose your head when contacting your customers, otherwise, your every word will be used against you. However, if it comes to your seller account suspension, Got Suspended Clients is ready to help. We already know the ropes, and will be glad to teach you how to appeal your Amazon seller suspension.