Do you want to know a secret? Customers depend on their orders! Shhh, don’t tell anyone, even if everyone knows about that! Do you want us to tell you another secret? You can provide them with that opportunity, and at the same time avoid Amazon suspensions! Did we catch your attention? Then start reading this now, you will need it for sure!
As you know, selling on Amazon is all about customers, and in the end of the day, all you should do is please them as best as you can. More customers, more sales, less suspensions, and of course, less conflicts with Amazon: everyone knows about it!
If you’re a novice Amazon seller whose blood runs cold when it comes to Amazon suspensions, you’re in the right place! Today, we will talk about your Amazon Valid Tracking Rate , and what are the benefits of tracking your orders!
VTR? Clarify Please!
Valid Tracking Rate (VTR) measures how often you use valid tracking numbers on your orders, and therefore, expects you to use them as often as it is possible. How did we assume that? Just look at the requirements Amazon has for you!
“Sellers must maintain a VTR greater than or equal to 95%. A VTR below 95% in a product category can result in restrictions on your ability to sell non-FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) items within that category. This can also affect your eligibility to participate in Premium Shipping and guaranteed delivery.”
See? Amazon wants you not only to use valid tracking numbers, but also use them as much as you can. If you don’t meet those requirements, Amazon will forget all the good things you’ve done, and will punish you for the single bad thing you committed! By saying punishment, we of course mean suspensions. In this case, it would be an ODR case, which has been easily appealed here, at Got Suspended Clients!
There are certain policies, the violation of which doesn’t lead to suspensions: however, this policy is not of them. Here, Amazon literally says that if your metrics surpass the established target, your selling privileges for the category (or categories) involved may be suspended or removed. But let’s be honest, we the people never get tired of violating policies, just because they’re forbidden! If we knew that following those boring rules would get us somewhere, we would do that right off the bat. And this is the part where we’re telling you another thing, which is also very hush-hush!
Following VTR Policies is Good for Your Business!
- First of all, you will have perfect metrics that can guarantee a nontoxic relationship with Amazon. Your ODR metrics are much more important than ignoring policies, and thinking that you won’t get caught.
- What’s even more interesting, you won’t spend your time on impatient customers who want to know where their product is. Why? Just because valid tracking will allow them to monitor their orders without the hollow need of asking you about it. Instead, you can spend this time on responding to negative feedback, communication with your suppliers, couriers, and so much more!
- You will receive tons of positive feedback; just thank us later! According to Amazon, buyers tell them that being able to track their packages is one of the main reasons to leave positive feedback.
- It’s undeniable that tracking each of your orders can significantly reduce the costs associated with lost shipments. Just track your orders, and you’ll see everything yourself.
- Amazon itself says that when you use tracking on 98% of your shipments and your on-time delivery rate is 97%, you become eligible to reduce handling and transit promise times. As you can see, tracking your orders can highly benefit your business; haven’t you changed your mind?
Now that you know how you can avoid this suspension, go ahead and start tracking your orders! Remember, if you know how to play by the rules and make the best out of them, you will survive and live a better life!
IMPORTANT: If you get suspended, remember you have a reliable partner standing right next to you, who can appeal your suspension and bring your Amazon seller account back! Contact us, we work 24/7 just for you!